Friday, April 1, 2011

Hoopers Lyfe

What's up yall? This is T.J. Tibbs and this is the first post of my new blog Hoopers Lyfe. I follow high school and college hoops real heavy and decided to start a blog that features some of the overlooked talent across the nation. I wanted to do a blog that could give insight to players lives and kind of let players write their own stories about themselves. It's easy to say you know hoops and can just rattle off what people assume to be the top players of each class. I have a different view. As a player and more important a competitor i wanted to reach out and get the stories of the players FROM the players. This blog is and will not be anything without the support of each player that will appear in Hoopers Lyfe. I have no connection to any school or coach as I am a college athlete myself with just respect for ballers who love and live the game. The first post will be coming soon and i appreciate all support. I also appreciate all hate because we all know we are driven more by negativity than positivity.

-T.J.
@TJTibbs
@HoopersLyfe

No comments:

Post a Comment